Through its Integrated Management Policy, Marfood demonstrates its commitment to the requirements of Quality, Safety and Health at Work, preserving the Environment and having a socially responsible conduct in the execution of all its activities.
· Have the formal commitment of the Senior Management of the Company in relation to the Integrated Management System: Quality, Safety and Health at Work, preserving the Environment and Social Responsibility.
· Preservation of Ethics and transparency in relation to the different Publics (employees, customers, suppliers and society).
· To ensure to its employees a continuous learning and development, through the promotion of training, referring to Quality, Safety and Health at Work, preserving the Environment and Social Responsibility.
· Ensure compliance with the Legal Requirements, normative and contractual, related to the Integrated Management system.
· Permanently seek the adoption of safe and environmentally appropriate practices in the execution of all its activities, preventing pollution and accidents.
Have a management system capable of achieving and continuously improving the goals of Quality, Safety and Health at Work, preserving the Environment through a periodic critical analysis of the objectives of the Integrated Management System.
Av. Prefeito Aristeu Ferreira da Silva, 2200
Granja dos Cavaleiros - Macaé - RJ